Please read the following information carefully before completing Lifelong Learning's registration form.
Things You Should Know
Transfers/Credits/Refunds: If you need to cancel a class registration for any reason, you must do so at least five full business days before the class start date to receive a refund (minus a $15 processing fee). There will be no refunds after that point. If a class is canceled by Lifelong Learning, a full refund will be issued. Please contact our office at (720) 561-5968. If you would like to transfer to another class, you may do so at least three full business days in advance of the prior class start date.
Lifelong Learning reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees, and instructors when necessary. We are pleased to welcome and admit students 14 years of age and over (for adult classes) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national and ethnic origin.
Inclement Weather: Lifelong Learning will not issue refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes. Please see our website or listen to 88.5 KGNU (FM) for postponed classes.
Where Classes Meet: Classes are held in BVSD schools, and in private businesses, instructors' homes, studios, or rental locations throughout Boulder County. Specific directions are sent with your course confirmations. We are cautious to place classes in well-lit and safe environments.
5 Ways to Register:
- At our office. We are located at 6500 East Arapahoe, Boulder, CO 80303. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- By mail: Send your check or money order to: Lifelong Learning, BVSD Community School Program, PO BOX 9011, Boulder, CO 80301. Please make it payable to BVSD/LLL. If you would like a confirmation, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- By phone: Use your VISA or MasterCard to register, 24 hours each day at (720) 561-5968. If you leave a voicemail, please remember to include:
- Your full name, and the name of the person you are registering (if it is someone else), the name of the class, and the class code.
- Your full address, daytime and evening telephone numbers,and your credit card number and expiration date.
- As long as we have all the information, we will immediately process your registration. If we have any questions, we will contact you.
- By fax: Fax the completed registration form with your VISA or MasterCard information to 720-561-5950. If you do fax us, please call us to confirm we have recieved your fax.
- Online: You may register on Lifelong Learning's website, www.bvsd.org/lll.