Please read the following information carefully before completing Lifelong Learning's registration form.
Things You Should Know
In response to the COVID-19 closures, all kids, teens and adult students have received 100% refunds for cancelled sessions.
We are adding new Virtual Learning classes every week including content for kids, adults and families. Once you sign up for a class, your instructor will email you with login information and other details.
As of now we are still planning to run BVSD Summer Camps for kids and teens in our schools and other off-site locations. If the shutdown continues beyond Memorial Day, we will revise our schedule and add online camp options.
If you need to cancel a class registration for any reason, you must do so at least five full business days before the class start date to receive a refund, less a $15 processing fee (fee waived during the COVID-19 closure). There will be no refunds after that point. If a class is canceled by Lifelong Learning, a full refund will be issued.
Kids and Teens Classes:
If you need to cancel a camp or class registration for any reason, you must do so at least one full week (7 days) before the class start date to receive a refund less a cancellation fee of 15% of the tuition amount (fee waived during the COVID-19 closure). There will be no refunds after that point. If a class is canceled by Lifelong Learning, a full refund will be issued.
Lifelong Learning reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees, and instructors when necessary. We are pleased to welcome and admit students 14 years of age and over (for adult classes) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national and ethnic origin.
Inclement Weather: Lifelong Learning will not issue refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes. Please see our website or listen to 88.5 KGNU (FM) for postponed classes.
Where Classes Meet: Classes are held in BVSD schools, and in private businesses, instructors' homes, studios, or rental locations throughout Boulder County. Specific directions are sent with your course confirmations. We are cautious to place classes in well-lit and safe environments.
4 Ways to Register:
Who can take Lifelong Learning Classes?
- At our office. We are located at 1000 McCaslin Blvd. #300, Superior, CO 80027. Our staff is currently working at home during the COVID-19 closure.
- By mail: Send your check or money order to: Lifelong Learning, BVSD Community School Program, PO BOX 9011, Boulder, CO 80301. Please make it payable to BVSD/LLL. If you would like a confirmation, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- By phone: Use your VISA or MasterCard to register, 24 hours each day at (720) 561-5968. If you leave a voicemail, please remember to include:
- Your full name, and the name of the person you are registering (if it is someone else), the name of the class, and the class code.
- Your full address, daytime and evening telephone numbers,and your credit card number and expiration date.
- As long as we have all the information, we will immediately process your registration. If we have any questions, we will contact you.
- Online: You may register on this website.
Everyone is welcome at our classes! Kids and teen classes are open to BVSD students along with any student outside the district. Adult offerings are open to everyone in the community.
Providing Childrens' Medical and Behavioral Needs Information
The Lifelong Learning staff takes all precautions to ensure the health and safety of the children at our classes and camps. Before your register your child for a class or camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with up-to-date information about your child’s specific needs and concerns. All health information is kept confidential. Relevant information includes whether your child has:
- Medical issues (allergies, asthma, need for an epi-pen, diabetes, etc.)
- Behavioral concerns (Autism Spectrum, fears, other special problems)
We will work closely with the parents, school and program instructors to meet the requirements of children with special medical, physical or behavioral needs. However, if a child’s attendance would fundamentally alter the nature of a class or camp they may not be permitted to attend the program.
BVSD Lifelong Learning Photo/Video Policy
Photographs or videos of you or your child in BVSD Lifelong Learning activities may be used for print promotion, digital promotion, educational/training purposes and/or media coverage for the BVSD Lifelong Learning Program. Students or parents/guardians of students who do not want themselves or their children to be included in these photographs or videos must provide the BVSD Lifelong Learning Program with written notice to that effect.